Chamber Membership Information
If you are a business and are interested in what the Chamber has to offer, please refer to the information below.
Mansfield Chamber of Commerce Membership Benefits:
By joining the Mansfield Chamber of Commerce:
- You are invited to attend our 3 annual membership mixers free of charge and to network with our members.
- You receive our monthly newsletters and learn about the events and promotions in the area.
- You receive our Chamber Happenings, an email publication that is an avenue to promote your activities to other chamber members.
- You will receive a window decal that attracts customers into your business as they are aware that you’re a supporter.
- You are invited to our monthly meetings to promote your business and to network with our chamber members.
- You are highlighted in referrals when the office receives an inquiry regarding a service you provide.
- You are highlighted in the relocation guide for anyone who is looking to move into the area or has recently done so.
- You receive a Free Website listing that promotes your business and provides direct links to your website.
- You are invited to attend monthly training's on “hot topics” to help grow your business.
- You receive advertising discounts from fellow Chamber members.
- By joining you are saying to the community that you care about supporting the local community and investing in the best economic growth possible by:
- Supporting Sponsored Events such as July 4 th and 1890’s Celebrations.
- Area employment opportunities.
- Participate in regional development projects.
Your membership to the Mansfield Chamber is a vital investment in the community.
- Discount on canopy tent rental 20' x 20' (holds 48-60 people).
How to Join
Please review the dues schedule, then send a check along with the member application to our office below:
2019 MCC Board of Directors
Kevin Green: North West
Steven McCloskey: Mansfield Borough
James Nobles: North Penn Comprehensive
Veronica Nowak: Mansfield University
Bennett Weiskopff: UPMC Susquehanna
Beth Weiskopff: First Citizens Community Bank
Meetings are held on the second Tuesday of every month at 8:00 a.m. at the Mansfield Bough Office. Please call the Chamber office or check the community calendar to confirm the date and location.