Chamber Membership Information
If you are a business and are interested in what the Chamber has to offer, please refer to the information below.
2023 Membership Invitation Letter
Are you considering joining? Watch this short video about what the community has to say about the benefits of being a member.
Mansfield Chamber of Commerce Membership Benefits:
By joining the Mansfield Chamber of Commerce:
- You are invited to attend our 3 annual membership mixers free of charge and to network with our members.
- You receive our monthly newsletters and learn about the events and promotions in the area.
- You receive our Chamber Happenings, an email publication that is an avenue to promote your activities to other chamber members.
- You will receive a window decal that attracts customers into your business as they are aware that you’re a supporter.
- You are invited to our monthly meetings to promote your business and to network with our chamber members.
- You are highlighted in referrals when the office receives an inquiry regarding a service you provide.
- You are highlighted in the relocation guide for anyone who is looking to move into the area or has recently done so.
- You receive a Free Website listing that promotes your business and provides direct links to your website.
- You are invited to attend monthly training's on “hot topics” to help grow your business.
- You receive advertising discounts from fellow Chamber members.
- By joining you are saying to the community that you care about supporting the local community and investing in the best economic growth possible by:
- Supporting Sponsored Events such as July 4 th and 1890’s Celebrations.
- Area employment opportunities.
- Participate in regional development projects.
Your membership to the Mansfield Chamber is a vital investment in the community.
- Discount on canopy tent rental 20' x 20' (holds 48-60 people).
How to Join
Please review the dues schedule, then send a check along with the member application to our office below:
Mansfield Chamber of Commerce
8 South Main Street Rear Unit 1
Mansfield, PA 16933
2022 MCC Board of Directors
Barb Carleton: Tri-County Rural Electric
John Lamonski: First Citizens Community Bank
Steven McCloskey: Mansfield Borough
Ryan McNamara: Mansfield University
Brain Nowak: Ward Manufacturing
Bennett Weiskopff: UPMC Susquehanna
Meetings are held on the second Tuesday of every month at 8:00 a.m. at the Mansfield Bough Office. Please call the Chamber office or check the community calendar to confirm the date and location.